Monday, October 27, 2014

Portrait Examples

photo by Jen Baltgalvis

expression: smile
I liked this photo because it incorporates props that describe the model.  I can easily tell what the model enjoys doing, which I think is important to showcase.
 
photo by Jen Baltgavis
expression: smile
I liked this photo because of the different shades of blue.  I think the repetition of blues creates a more interesting image to look at.
 
 
photo by Jen Baltgalvis
Expression: serious
I chose this photo because I liked the pose that was used.  I also liked the select focus and composition.
photo by Jen Baltgalvis
Expression: smile
I chose this photo because I liked how the blue dress contrasts with the all green background.  Also, I liked how the bushes lead your eye to the model.
photo by Jen Baltgalvis
Expression: smile
I liked this photo because of the unique angle used. Her outfit and the background bring out her eyes which is nice as well.
photo by Jen Baltgavis
expression: smile
I chose this photo because I really liked the backdrop and the select focus.  The color of the models shirt makes him stand out too.
photo by Elaine Gates
expression: smile
I chose this photo because I liked the angle used.  I also liked how her dress matches small parts of the background.
Photo by Elaine Gates
Expression: smile
I chose this photo because of the flattering higher angle that was used.  The background and her outfit makes her eyes stand out too.
photo by Elaine Gates
Expression: candid
I liked this photo because of the genuine smile that the model has.  This smile looks much nicer than a forced one.
photo by Jen Baltgalvis
Expression: serious
I liked this photo because even though there is a sun spot, I think that the lighting made for a more interesting photo.  I also liked the black and white because it makes the texture of the background more distinguished.

No comments:

Post a Comment