Monday, April 28, 2014

Motion Final

Panning:
ISO 125 f/22 shutter speed 1/20
Zooming:
ISO 100 f/22 shutter speed 1.3 seconds
Writing with light:
ISO 125 f/5.6 shutter speed 13 seconds
Chrono:
ISO 250 f/14 shutter speed 1/125
Frozen:


ISO 6400 f/14 shutter speed 1/320
Blurred:
ISO 400 f/32 shutter speed 1/30



After working with all of the types of shutter speeds, I learned how to take a variety of different pictures.  I had never used panning or zooming before, and it was fun to learn something new.  I had worked with blurred and frozen motion previously, but I didn't know the other ways that pictures can be taken. 

My favorite picture from this assignment is the panning of the balloon.  I think that it turned out nicely, and it showcases what I can do as a photographer.  I also like the picture of the clock because I think it turned out really cool.  If I were to do this project again I would try new ways to do writing with light.  Writing with light was the most fun to shoot, and there are different types of light I could use.  Also, next time I would challenge myself with the chrono and have the subject overlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment