Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Motion- In Class

Blurred Motion:
ISO 400 f/6 shutter speed 1/25
I took this photo by setting up a low shutter speed and using a tripod.  I made the subject move so that he appeared blurry.

Panning:

ISO 6400 f/14 shutter speed 1/30

I took this picture by following the ball with my camera while he bounced it.  I used a slow shutter speed and focused on the ball.  There was no tripod needed to do this shot.

Frozen Motion:

ISO 400 f/5.6 shutter speed 1/25
I took this photo by using a very fast shutter speed and a tripod.  The shot was taken while the subject was moving.

Zooming:

ISO 400 f/22 shutter speed 1 second
I took this photo by using a slow shutter speed.  I zoomed in on the focused subject while the camera was taking the picture to create this affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment