Monday, March 30, 2015

Dada Final

1. Cut / Copy / Rearrange (B&W)

2. Color Blocks

3. Text

4. Halftone Screen


I thought it was really cool to do an abstract project.  This project was a lot more creative then the ones that we usually do.  I like how everyones projects look different and unique.  These pieces showcase our personalities better and also who we are as artists.  I like how my pieces turned out because I used colors that went well together and I tried a ton of things on each piece until they looked good.  This project ties into aspects of Dada because we created unconventional/abstract art instead of pieces that look normal and pretty to the eye.  Also, certain types of the abstract art, like the text/dada poem were actually popular pieces to make during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment