Monday, September 22, 2014

Sketchbook Cover/Identity Project



The quote I chose was "It's just a spark but it's enough to keep me going" which is featured in the Paramore song Last Hope.  This relates to my life, because I interpreted the "spark" as music, and music is a very big part of my life and it keeps me strong.  I also love the band Paramore, and the lyric tied in with the musical theme for the cover.  I would describe myself as unique, and I like to express myself with the music I listen to.  I used photos I took at Maroon 5 and Bruno Mars concerts, pieces of confetti from a Lorde concert, and various concert tickets to convey a message about who I am and what I'm interested in.  I am very pleased with the end result of the cover.  It is exactly what I had envisioned in my head.  If I were to do this project again, maybe I would add more pictures, but I am happy with how it is now.


No comments:

Post a Comment