Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Caruso Depth of Field Final Project

The element used in this photo of a purse is worm's eye view.

The element used in the photos of the violin and piano is leading lines.

The element used in the photo of the running water is movement.  The element used in the photo of the tea pot is asymmetrical balance.  Last, the element used in the photo of the dial on the stove is leading lines.

Reflection:

I worked very hard to capture these photos using depth of field with the best of my ability.  I had set my DSLR to monochrome to shoot in black and white.  I tried to take my photos with cool angles to make them more interesting.  With photoshop, I edited the shots and changed the levels of black and white.  If I were to do this project again, I would photograph objects that have closer relation to each other.

5 comments:

  1. I really like that your pictures are connected by the subject and not as much the principles of design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with the water is very creative. I like the composition on the purse.
    Love,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that your compositions are all connected together. All of the instruments are in one and all of the kitchen pictures are together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!!! I love your pictures especially how they all flow together in your last piece. The water running is so awesome and you really improved in this unit. You da bomb dot come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job on this project! I enjoy viewing the first one the best. The worm's eye angle combines nicely with DOF to create a great emphasis on the tag.

    ReplyDelete